Raw juice made with strawberry and vegetables is tastes great and gives you a great energy boost in the morning. I'm reposting this Raw Spinach, Carrot, Beet, Avocado, Peach, Strawberry and Banana Juice recipe this week because I'm in New York and it's about 30 degrees warmer than I'm used to in San Francisco and I need some relief!
I'm thinking of juicing every day, in addition to the great food my parents are making for us, and will start with this recipe as soon as I get everything together.
Here's what you'll need. Make this juice, or any other combination of fruits and veggies you may have around. It'll cool you off from the summer heat.
Raw Spinach, Carrot, Beet, Avocado, Peach, Strawberry and Banana Juice
- 1/2 avocado, skin removed, cut into chunks
- 15 to 20 spinach leaves (a small handful)
- 1 beet, skin removed, sliced
- 2 carrots, skin removed, cut into rounds
- 1 small peach, pit removed, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 strawberries, hulled, sliced
- lime juice (about 1/4 of a lime)
- 1 cup coconut water
- Ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or drink mixer with a good blade.
- Pulse on high until everything is chopped up.
- If you want the juice to be thinner, add more coconut or regular water to the mix.