Simply put, Gran Fran's iced cappuccino makes me think of summer. I included this in my
, but really would like you to think about making it again now.
There are glimpses of real summer even her in San Francisco. And I know the rest of the country is hotter than a hot dog (the name of a children's book I used to read to Isabella), so I wanted to share this again with you.
Enjoy and keep cool!
Gran Fran's Almond Milk Blender Cappuccino
you will need a blender (ok, seems obvious, but thought I should mention it)
- 2 cups hot coffee, if it’s winter; cold if it’s summer
- 1 cup almond milk (Gran Fran uses whole milk)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ice cubes if it’s summer
- Cinnamon, optional
- Place all ingredients in blender; adjust amounts to fit capacity of blender.
- Hold down cap of blender with a dish towel.
- Turn blender on high.
- Blend until frothy and creamy.
- Pour into glasses or cups. Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Serve immediately.